Have you recently acquired enough energy credits to be considered space rich but aren't sure how to actually spend that money? Well this guide is for all the nouveau espace riche out there. Read below for an overview of the build seen here and you too can look like you have old space money.
This build revolves around an Auxiliary to Battery cruiser build, but with the added bonus of a commander level bridge officer slot and Jem'Hadar Attack Ship hanger items. With these additions you will easily be able to get over ten thousand dps in most STFs.
How It Works
By abusing three purple Technician duty officers and a single copy of Auxiliary to Battery you can drastically reduce the cool down on your abilities. This allows you to chain two Emergency Power skills, in this case shields 1 and weapons 3. Additionally, you can chain Attack Pattern Beta 1 and Attack Pattern Omega 3 for 100% attack pattern up time. Also, due to the reduced cool down time you can hit Fire at Will 3 quite a bit more than normal. These changes give a huge boost to your offensive power.
Bridge Officer Layout
Make sure you use a blue romulan tactical bridge officers with the superior covert trait for bonus critical hit. You can also use the female tactical with basic covert trait for even more critical hit. In future patches they might rework them to stack correctly. At which time you should switch to all superior covert.
Lieutenant Universal Station (Engineering)
- Engineering Team I - Your main hull heal, make sure you can afford to go with out tactical team for a few seconds when you hit this.
- Reverse Shield Polarity I - Need more shields but no other powers to use? Use this then. Also, with aux to battery you can generally use this skill every minute.
Commander Tactical Station
- Tactical Team I - Use this when your manual redistribute is just not enough.
- Attack Pattern Beta I - Reduced enemy damage resistance for more damage.
- Beam Array: Fire at Will III - This is your main attack, use it on cool down. Make sure you avoid hitting worthless (gateway or cube when generators are still us) targets.
- Attack Pattern Omega III - A huge boost to your damage, damage resistance, flight speed, flight turn rate, defense, and immunity to movement debuffs and disable.
Lieutenant Tactical Station
There is no need to put any skills into this station. You already have all the needed tactical skills chained or almost on global cool down. But if you really want something...
- Tactical Team I - You will never need to use this since the other copy or engineering team will most likely be used at almost global cool down.
- Attack Pattern Delta I - I suppose you might need to use this if you desperately need the damage resistance. Then again only terrible players should find them selves in this situation.
Lieutenant Commander Engineering
- Emergency Power to Shields I - Chain endlessly for shield power boost and heals.
- Auxiliary to Battery I - Use this on cool down for a power bonus to everything as well as a huge power cool down reduction when using Technician duty officers.
- Emergency Power to Weapons III - Chain endlessly for a weapon power boost and slight damage bonus.
- Hazard Emitters I - Use this when you need to clear plasma fire debuffs.
- Fore Slots
- 4x Spiral Wave Disruptor - The best weapon in the game.
- Aft Slots
- Omega Force Tachyon Deflector Array Mk XII - Use this along with the engine for an amazing 2 piece set that gives bonus shield damage.
- Omega Force Hyper-Impulse Engines Mk XII - The other part of the 2 piece set.
- M.A.C.O. Resilient Shield Array Mk XII - Probably the best PvE shield in the game. Good capacity, resistance, and gives you power when you get shot.
- Dominion Command Interface - The console from the Dreadnought it self. It grants you a power that debuffs the target's damage resistance and defense. It will also disable a subsystem if the target takes 15 thousand damage with in 4 seconds of being applied.
- Dominion Coordination Protocol - The console from The Jem'Hadar Heavy Escort Carrier. This grants and ability that gives what amounts to a team wide attack pattern omega. Keep in mind this skill does not stack so you have to coordinate with your team and chain it.
- Zero Point Energy Conduit - You get this at tier 2 romulan reputation. It grants a small bonus to all power levels, critical hit, and a worthless bonus to power insulators.
- Tachyokinetic Converter - Amazing console that gives a bonus to critical change, critical damage, and flight turn rate.
- Assimilated Module - Increased critical chance, critical severity, weapons power, and starship hull repair.
- Plasma Infused Emitter Array Mk XII - Bonus to shield healing and a plasma fire proc.
- 4x Very Rare Disruptor Induction Coil Mk XII - Bonus damage to our main energy weapon type.
- 2x Advanced Jem'Hadar Attack Ship - These can be bought through the dilithium store once you have opened a Jam'Hadar Attack Ship on your character. They are also the best hanger pets that are in the best.
Active Duty Officers
- 3x Purple Technicians - Needed for the insane cool down reduction from Auxiliary to Battery.
- Purple Warp Core Engineer - This gives a change for even more bonus power when you use an emergency power ability.
- Shield Distribution Officer/Isis/Other - This slot is really up to personal preference. I prefer to use a shield distribution officer for even more shield heals while others prefer Isis or other duty officers.
Make sure to chain your abilities correctly. Some people prefer to use a space bar macro to help them do this. If you do use one make sure Auxiliary to Battery is executed last (usually the first power bar slot in those types of macros). Also, practice your flying with Fire at Will. In STFs you will usually need to work on positioning your ship so you only hit targets that will benefit from taking damage. Don't waste time on transformers that are being actively regenerated and such.